- All the ladies at Shoppers that you never knew were Jewish start talking babbling to your baby in Yiddish and how they should have a ‘shana tova and a mazildike yar’
- You’re driving down Park Heights Ave. and you see scores of yeshiva bachurim walking with a towel over their shoulder and no bathing suit
- They’re sold out of white yarmulkes at Pern’s and Shabsi’s
- The line at the butcher is over an hour long
- Every other blog you read starts with “Well, its that time of year again…”
Feel free to add your own!