During a break from the break for learning during the 8:15 minyan on Shabbos, several of us were laughing at various methods that Shomrei should employ for breaking any of the parking violations that were just posted. Presence suggested I blog about it, so I figured, why not?
(In no particular order)
- Tow them (not so likely during short tefilos, like mincha)
- Break a window (would be fun, but we wouldn’t want a lawsuit)
- Slash their tires (but then they’re stuck in their bad parking place, also, see #2)
- Jack their cars (same problem as #2 and 3)
- Issue a “Call to Action” on the Awareness Center website
- Put funny bumper stickers on their car (doesn’t damage their cars, annoying to take off, so they’ll learn their lesson)
- “I parked like a moron, and all I got was this lousy bumper-sticker”
- “My parent is an inconsiderate parker at Shomrei Emunah”
- “I love Hillary Clinton”
- Issue them a ticket, billable to Shomrei
The list could go on and on, feel free to add any more of your own.